Ahhh… The Deck
This residence simply exudes peace and harmony. The surrounds are private and peaceful and enjoy cooling breezes. The open plan, air-conditioned living and dining areas are all set up for the home entertainer or those who enjoy their private and quiet times.
You will find this property hidden away in a leafy corner of Glen Eden on an elevated block. In a quiet tree-lined street, this home is the quintessential Glen Eden residence. Timber landings step you onto the beautiful main deck which provides a picturesque backdrop and is suitable for entertaining a good number of guests. An outdoor spa sits alongside the deck, perfect for the hot summer days.
• Located in a quiet, tightly held cul-de-sac
• Painted with a lovely neutral colour palate
• Split air-conditioning to open living space, master bedroom and bedroom 2
• Well-appointed modern kitchen with timber island bench, gas cook top, electric wall oven and dishwasher. Cleverly placed study nook with extra cupboards for storage.
• The main bedroom has a fitted walk-in robe and ensuite
• Includes 3 cozy, carpeted bedrooms in total with built in robes and fans
• Family bathroom with separate bath and shower and floor to ceiling tiles for easy maintenance
• Large deck sitting in the front of the home with such a serene feel
• Extra storage space in single lock up garage with cabinetry and laundry. Additional car space at side of house
• Enclosed area to the side of the home suitable for a fernery or cat enclosure
• Single shed with power (6 x 4m), set at the front of the property and garden shed at rear
• Paved driveway
Don't miss the opportunity to enjoy the very large outdoor living and privacy that this home provides.
If this is your idea of living, don't wait! Call Angie Kulikov today on 0437 770 058, for an exclusive viewing.
- 3 beds
- 2 baths
- 1 garage
- Land is 1156.00 m2