GREAT VALUE BUYING IN EMMADALE!
Located in the heart of New Auckland this home sits on a fully fenced, 774m2 allotment. Built in 2003 and boasting four bedrooms, two bathrooms, two living spaces and double garage, this home ideal for people looking for a tidy home to get into the market.
This home offers open plan living, dining and kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space, electric appliances and dishwasher. The living area opens directly onto the outdoor entertaining area, perfect for a summer BBQ and entertaining guests.
At a glance;
- Built in 2003
- Spacious, airconditioned master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Three additional bedrooms with built-ins, ceiling fans and split system air conditioners
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining space
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space, electric appliances and dishwasher
- Separate media room
- Large undercover patio
- Separate laundry with side door access to clothes line
- Double garage with remote control access
- Fully fenced backyard
- 774m2 allotment
- Current rental appraisal: $360 - $390 per week
- Rates approx $3500 per annum
Just a 2-minute walk from Emmadale Park, boasting exercise equipment, children's playground equipment and basketball court. Within in short 5-minute drive of New Auckland Spar shopping complex and Kirkwood Woolworths shopping centre.
Contact Alicia or Donnella to arrange your private inspection.
- 4 beds
- 2 baths
- 2 garage
- Land is 774.00 m2