RENOVATED HIGHSET HOME WITH DUAL LIVING + SIDE ACCESS
Tucked away amongst the trees and situated on a generous 796m2 allotment this renovated highset home has plenty to offer and is the perfect opportunity to enter Gladstone's strengthening market.
The sellers have done all the hard work for you to simply move in and enjoy all that this property has to offer.
- Living/Dining area fitted with split system air conditioner, ceiling fan, security screens with direct access to the large deck.
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop & oven, dishwasher, servery window and plenty of storage throughout.
- Three spacious bedrooms featuring split system air conditioners, blinds, timber floors and built-in cupboards.
- Main bathroom finished off nicely with spa bath, shower, vanity and toilet.
- HUGE timber deck which is the perfect spot to entertain family and friends. Sit back and take in the lovely views of the parklands that this home has to offer.
- Two bedrooms equipped with built in cupboards, tiles, security screens, blinds and sliding door access to each.
- Open plan living/dining which is tiled throughout and offers plenty of space. This area really shows off the versatility that this home has to offer.
- Kitchenette featuring electric oven/cooktop. If your looking for dual living potential then this is certainly the one for you.
- Second bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, shower, vanity and toilet.
- Fully fenced allotment with side access through to the large carport which offers excellent height. This is the perfect accommodation for a caravan or boat.
- Gated access through to the creek positioned behind the property and is an excellent outlook while also offering plenty of piece and quiet.
The options are endless and this home's versatility offers plenty of value in today's market. Call Michael Byrnes on 0405 954 034 or email email@example.com before it's too late.
- 3 beds
- 2 baths
- 3 garage
- Land is 796.00 m2