COUNTRY ROAD, TAKE ME HOME
Set amongst the bush on a 4.8Ha (12 acre) undulating lot, this country home has plenty of character and charm. The tiled facade and curved archways are reminiscent of an old Spanish style but fit the surrounding landscape.
The sparkling inground pool provides a cool place to refresh and reset after a big day at the office or in the yards.
Recently repainted inside, there is lots of space under roof including an expansive rear patio, full front veranda, large living room, sunken lounge with fireplace as well as generous bedroom sizes.
The property is only a minute’s drive up the highway from the Calliope Crossroads, so you have the convenience of town but the beauty of the bush right on your door step.
At a glance;
- Open plan kitchen and dining area adjoining rear undercover patio
- Four spacious bedrooms with fans, carpets, built in robes and master with ensuite, walk through robe, and sliding door to front veranda
- Open style ensuite with vanity, toilet and shower/spa combination
- Dedicated office with separate access with option to be a 5th bedroom
- Sunken lounge with brick fireplace
- Main bathroom includes shower/bath combination, vanity, tiles to ceiling and reverse cupboard to linen in hallway
- Separate toilet for added convenience
- Large double bay garage with additional storage
- Separate laundry
- Solar hot water system
- Tank water only, electricity to residence, septic system
- Several sheds and awning as well as stable
- Chicken coop
- Sparkling inground pool with gardens
- External toilet and basin near garage ideal for entertaining
The property has lots of potential but is ready to move in. Now is your opportunity to transform this traditional Spanish style home and make it your very own!
- 4 beds
- 2 baths
- 1 garage
- Land is 48040.00 m2
- Floor Area is 202.00 m2
- Open Fire Place