5/17 Roberts Street, SOUTH GLADSTONE
Situated in a neat and tidy complex of 12, this partially renovated townhouse is only a 5 minute drive to the Marina and within walking distance to schools and shops.
At a glance;
– Downstairs boasts an open plan layout encompassing the kitchen, dining and lounge area with a fan and split air conditioner
– A built in laundry and additional storage located under the internal stairs
– Kitchen with walk-in pantry, breakfast bar and plenty of bench space
– Quaint paved courtyard
– Upstairs includes the renovated bathroom and two bedrooms each with split system air conditioners, built-in wardrobes, fans and carpets
– The master also features a built-in study nook which could also be altered to make a walk-in robe if desired
– Detached carport provided
– Body corporate and rates are approximately $1600 and $2300 per annum respectively (total $3900 per annum)
The townhouse is conveniently located within walking distance to South Primary School, TAFE and the Toolooa St Foodworks.
The property has a lot to offer and an ideal first home or addition to your property portfolio.
BC is approximately $1566 and rates are approximately $2275 per annum.
Currently vacant, the rental appraisal is $130 – $150 per week.
Get in touch with Alicia to arrange your inspection.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 68 m²
- Floor Area is 68 m²
- Built In Robes