HILLTOP RURAL PROPERTY WITH 360° MOUNTAIN VIEWS!
For those who love country living yet only 30 minutes to Gladstone and aprox. 45 minutes to Rockhampton, on outskirts of Mount Larcom. The views and breezes of this property are breathtaking!
FEATURES OF THE PROPERTY AS FOLLOWS:
- Brick veneer, 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom with built ins.
- Master bedroom with en-suite, split system air-con and built in robe.
- Theatre room separate to your huge air-conditioned living, dining family room with beautiful kitchen, walk in pantry, lots of bench space.
- Huge double remote control garage with entry to kitchen
- Lovely patio adjacent to your living area.
- Ceiling fans and security screened through-out.
- Solar hot water and 5 kw solar system feeds back to the grid.
- 25,500 gallon rainwater tanks plus Bore equipped with 12-foot Southern Cross Windmill as well as 5,500 gallon bore water tank.
- Fenced with (4 strand barb and Pickett) into 4 paddocks with 4 dams, 50 Mango trees orchard dog wired.
- Solid construction round steel yard & horse arena plus chook pen.
- Ranbuild 12 m x 7m Colourbond Shed built 2008 with 4m x 12 m extension.
Set on 17.74 ha (46 acres)
Local school bus run (pick up at front gate) for Prep to year 10. Mount Larcom school with bus to Gladstone Schools run from Mount Larcom Post Office.
Mount Larcom is a lovely town which also has café, corner store, a Local Pub plus a Club and yearly Show Day and local pool.
DON'T DELAY CALL JENNY TODAY FOR PRIVATE INSPECTION. 0472543382
- 4 beds
- 2 baths
- 4 garage
- Land is 17.75 m2