Tropical & Private in West Gladstone
Easy breezy, that's how you'll live in this home. With an open planned housing arrangement, this particular abode allows for constant circulation all throughout with its large windows situated within most rooms.
Natural light is prevalent during the day and night allowing its users to feel free and unencumbered. Its beachy character can be observed thanks to touches of a mixture between light and dark accents.
Cementing the feel are the property’s tall and robust palm trees.
The view is unmatched. Situated on a hill, the house overlooks glimpses of the city and rural areas of Gladstone, really showcasing what it has to offer.
At A Glance:
- Spacious open-plan living design
- Air conditioning to master bedroom and bedroom 2
- Timber flooring, freshly varnished in 2 bedrooms and living area, carpet in the master bedroom
- Huge front deck at the front of the home with an additional smaller deck at the rear
- Convenient and compact kitchen with plenty of space, upright stove and double sink
- Multi-level established gardens with long concrete driveway
- Downstairs you have heaps of storage with 2 enclosed rooms and second bathroom
- 1 car accommodation semi enclosed along with workshop area
- Additional parking option under front deck
Location screams convenience with shopping, primary and high school only minutes away.
Book an inspection with JENNY now to get a feel for the home. Phone 0472 543 382.
- 3 beds
- 2 baths
- 1 garage
- 1 carport
- Land is 862.00 square
- Air Conditioning