**CONTRACT CRASHED!** CBD COTTAGE + HIGH RES BLOCK + EAST SHORES PRECINCT
BEING SOLD 'AS IS WHERE IS'
Situated in one of Gladstone's most sought after areas, this unique home sits on a 541m2 allotment zoned high density with potential for redevelopment (pending council approval). The house itself is low set with three spacious bedrooms plus office, one bathroom and ample living space, including a detached shed adjoining the rear patio.
Inside the property features exposed timber beams and varied ceiling height, giving it an inviting feel. There is also side access and room for a shed if desired.
At a glance;
- Built in 1980
- Spacious kitchen with gas cooktop/oven and plenty of cupboard space
- Large living area with stunning high ceilings and exposed trusses.
- Entry way to home complete with built-in office space.
- Three spacious bedrooms, all with box air conditioners and one master complete with built-in robe.
- Main bathroom complete with bath over shower combination.
- Street entry complete with undercover patio area and single carport.
- Undercover outdoor patio with direct access to the living room.
- Partially fenced, flat 541m2 allotment zoned high density.
- Current rental appraisal: $300 to $320 per week
- Rates: approx. $3,100 p.a
- Conveniently located within a 2-minute walk of the Gladstone Harbour and East Shores Precinct.
- Building and Pest reports available upon request.
- Being sold AS IS WHERE IS
Don't miss your opportunity to get into the market in a tightly held area. Either invest or nest and make this home yours today.
Contact Hayley or Alicia to book your private inspection.
- 3 beds
- 1 bath
- 1 garage
- Land is 541.00 m2