63 Boles Street, West Gladstone
Conveniently located on a 668m2 corner allotment in West Gladstone, this delightful weatherboard, midset home is only a stone’s throw from West Primary School and the Aldi Shopping Centre. Held by just one owner, the property has been well-maintained and cared for.
Recent improvements include near new carpets to the bedrooms, a renovated bathroom and laundry complete with modern finishes, as well as a remote garage door.
The kitchen, although original is in impeccable condition and could easily be transformed into a modern chef’s dream.
At a glance;
– Spacious open plan lounge and dining with timber flooring, fan, curtains and split system air-conditioner with access to the front porch
– Lounge walls and ceiling re-plastered 10 years ago
– Security screens throughout
– Kitchen with original laminate cabinetry in great condition, lino flooring, plenty of storage as well as an electric freestanding stove/oven and new plumbing
– Separate, renovated laundry with tiling and cabinetry as well as access to external door to washing line
– Four comfortable bedrooms each with near new carpets, and built in robes as well as split system air conditioning to bedroom 2
– Renovated main bathroom including large shower, vanity, bath and a separate toilet for added convenience
– External front stairs to the entry/lounge
– Beautiful, established gardens and a partially fenced yard provide a tranquil feel as well as privacy from the road
– Solar hot water system
– Additional lockable storage under the home alongside the garage
This home must be seen to be truly appreciated. It is also within walking distance to Gladstone State High School, the Night Owl Shopping Centre, Gladstone Base Hospital and Stockland Kin Kora.
Get in touch with Alicia for more information and to arrange your inspection.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 668.00 m²
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes