BURUA BLISS – STUNNING HOME WITH SOLAR, SHED & POOL
When you arrive at this address you will be impressed. From the custom electric gates, to the stunning, architectural design of the home plus all the extras including sheds, pool and solar, you will understand that this home is something special.
Situated in a very quiet location on 5.43 acres, the property is well presented and fully fenced, including space for horses and pets. The raked ceiling and neutral colour palette throughout are complemented by the spacious open plan design, generous bedroom sizes and indoor outdoor living. There is plenty of room to entertain friends and family under the expansive alfresco area overlooking the inground mineral pool. Low-set and enjoying picturesque views, this home is just yearning for someone to begin living their dream.
The property consists of 4 generous, air-conditioned bedrooms (master with ensuite and WIR), contemporary main bathroom, study area and ample living spaces. An impressive gourmet kitchen is situated in the heart of the home, providing a delightful space to prepare all things culinary.
At a glance:
• Total land area of 2.20 Ha / 5.43 Acres
• Raked ceilings throughout the living areas inside and out
• Extensive use of large windows and wider hallways allow natural light and breezes into the home as well as soothing bushland outlook
• Air-conditioned, tiled open plan living, kitchen and dining area
• Superb galley style kitchen with breakfast bar, stone bench tops, freestanding gas Bellini cooktop and oven, dishwasher and a walk-in pantry
• The master bedroom includes impressive walk-in-robe plus a modern ensuite with frameless shower and tiles to the ceiling
• All bedrooms are air-conditioned and carpeted for warmth and comfort
• Great laundry with plenty of cupboard space
• Study nook
• Expansive undercover entertaining area with BBQ facilities and BOSE sound system overlooking the pool
• 10kw solar panels and solar hot water
• 18x9m insulated shed with high clearance including 2x3m roller doors & 1x3.5m roller door plus a 6x9m carport
• 3 phase power to sheds
• A second 6x9m lined shed with 9x3m awning complete with 2 electric doors
• Both sheds have power and lights
• Trickle feed town water
• Ozzy Clean septic system
• In- ground mineral pool with landscaped gardens
Beecher is the ideal acreage lifestyle only ten minutes from Gladstone and Calliope.
Contact the marketing agent to arrange a suitable time to view this unique Beecher residence.
- 4 beds
- 2 baths
- 5 garage
- Land is 21990.00 m2
- Air Conditioning