TELINA GEM - CUL DE SAC + TWO LEVELS OF LIVING + VIEWS!
Nestled in a quiet cul de sac in popular Telina, 7 Capella St affords you two levels of living, plenty of off street parking and great views!
The home is just a stone's throw to Kin Kora Primary School and within walking distance to Toolooa State High School. Sun Valley IGA, Stockland Kin Kora and Kirkwood Woolworths are also nearby.
The home is very neat and tidy, with access to the front verandah at street level, and stairs down to the lower level of the property. Big bedrooms, a study nook, polished floors are all features of the home with added potential to build in downstairs and capitalise on the second bathroom.
At a glance;
- two levels of living
- front verandah with street and bush views
- rear porch with views of the suburb and nearby mountains which is the perfect place to add a deck
- front and rear stairs connecting both levels of living
- cement slab area next to garage with parking for two vehicles; potential to add a carport if desired
- vehicle access to the back yard
- retained back yard with established trees
- upstairs features an open plan kitchen, dining and living area with polished timber floors and adjoining study nook
- modern, galley style kitchen with stainless appliances, five burner gas cooktop, wall oven, rangehood as well as Corian benchtops and 2pac cabinetry
- three spacious bedrooms with carpets and exterior louvres
- adjustable shutters are fitted to the two bedrooms on the western side of the home to ensure these rooms are protected from the sun
- contemporary bathroom complete with large shower and 2 pac vanity
- separate toilet off the hallway
- plenty of storage
- single lock up garage with potential to change out adjoining sliding door and reinstate second garage door or keep as access for home office
- private access underneath front stairs and verandah
- potential to build in existing workshop area and make into a fourth room with an existing second bathroom already in place
- laundry area
If you're looking in Telina or for a home with extra living space, this is it!
Current rental appraisal of $280 -$300 per week.
Get in touch with Alicia for more information or to arrange your inspection
- 3 beds
- 2 baths
- 2 garage
- Land is 748.00 m2