NEAT AS A PIN & READY TO MOVE IN!
Immaculately presented and recently refurbished, this property has plenty to offer!
The home features four bedrooms with air-conditioning, two bathrooms (master with ensuite), two living areas and a deck that doubles as a carport for the boat.
Situated on a fully fenced, 802m2 allotment with generous side access and bushland along the rear boundary, you can enjoy the convenience of town but with a relaxed, country feel.
At a glance;
- low maintenance brick home built in 1997
- four bedrooms, two bathrooms, two car garage
- master bedroom with ensuite, split system air-conditioning, fan and block out blinds ideal for night shift
- exposed brick walls and a recently repainted interior that add an element of character and warmth
- security windows and doors as well as polished cypress pine flooring throughout
- spacious, air-conditioned lounge and dining area with two fans, adjoining the kitchen
- generous kitchen with plenty of storage space, large fridge cavity, electric appliances (dishwasher, wall over, stove, rangehood) and double sink
- secondary living area opposite the kitchen which also opens up to the expansive covered deck which also doubles as a boat area or carport
- dedicated workshop and storage area under the house in the subfloor complete with custom ventilation
- separate laundry with external steps to side of house and clothes line
- privacy from neighbours
Only five minutes drive to Stockland Kin Kora and the airport, this property is conveniently located but also private.
Current rental appraisal of $380 to $400 per week, you can't look past this meticulously cared for home as your next address!
Get in touch with Alicia to arrange your private inspection.
- 4 beds
- 2 baths
- 2 garage
- Land is 802.00 m2
- Floor Area is 155.00 m2
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining