8 Birmingham Close, TELINA
This stunning modern Queenslander in popular Telina affords you tranquility and convenience nestled on a spacious 1607m2 partially fenced allotment backing onto the Tondoon Botanic Gardens and with views afar.
With only one owner, this 1995 residence has been carefully looked after with recent additions including a lower level wrap around deck, refurbished kitchen and an exterior repaint a few years young.
At a glance;
– Classic character home style and features including high ceilings, polished cypress pine floors and frame, bigger bedrooms and sweeping verandahs
– Open plan dining and living with stunning raked timber cathedral ceiling and air conditioning for added comfort
– Crimsafe screens to most windows and doors maximising the views
– Established gardens and local wallabies passing through from the gardens
– Four extra large bedrooms each with polished timber flooring, built in robes, fans and windows
– 3 bathrooms (Master suite with ensuite)
– Main bathroom includes a corner spa bath, shower and vanity with Corian tops
– Expansive separate laundry
– Two levels of living, raked ceilings and a double lock up garage with remote door
– Double lock up garage with extra high ceilings, storage and workshop area
Set back from the street and at the top of a cul de sac, this property is only a stone’s throw to the new Kirkwood Woolworths and is within the Kin Kora Primary School catchment area.
For more information and to arrange your private viewing, get in touch with Alicia.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 1607 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining