THE PERFECT BRICK LOWSET WITH SIDE ACCESS
Situated on a 700m2 block, this home is close to essential amenities such as the Puma Gas station, Drakes Shopping Centre, Parklands, Restaurants and the Calliope State School.
By being just 15 minutes away from Gladstone, Calliope is the perfect estate for those who love the country living lifestyle without compromising distance from the heart of the city.
Walking in, a generously sized and carpeted media room with split-system air-conditioning is to the left. Continue through to the tiled open-planned living, dining and kitchen which then leads you to the outdoor entertaining.
The modern kitchen features gas cooking with the essentials such as a dishwasher and oven. To complete this part of the home, an island bench top and heaps of storage for ingredients and miscellaneous items are provided.
For those who like to wine and dine in the outdoors, an under roof patio with extended concreted entertainment area out looking established gardens adding much wanted privacy.
At A Glance:
- 4 bedrooms with split-system air-conditioning to the master bedroom which also features mirrored robes plus ensuite. Bedroom 2 also features split-system air-conditioning, all bedrooms with wardrobe
- Spacious storage throughout the property
- Kitchen with gas cook top, wall oven, dishwasher, large pantry & island bench
- Family bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Screens and fans throughout
- Separate laundry with cabinetry
- Brick and tile build combination
- Remote dual lock-up garage
- Rainwater tank
- Good sized level allotment with side access
What are you waiting for? Properties like these don't last long on market, and we would not want you miss out. Act now!
We welcome you for an inspection of this wonderful home - Contact Angie Kulikov on 0437 770 058 for more information or to book a private inspection.
- 4 beds
- 2 baths
- Land is 700.00 m2
- Floor Area is 157.00 m2
- Air Conditioning