MODERN FAMILY HOME ON 2 ACRES CLOSE TO TOWN + SHED
Perfectly positioned in O'Connell estate, this property offers peaceful country living within minutes of all Gladstone amenities. Boasting five spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms, open plan living, separate media room, double garage, two bay shed and fruit trees, this home has everything you need and more.
Situated on 2 acres, this property has plenty of room for the family, pets and cars, boats and caravans. With a well thought out floor plan, this home is perfect for a family. Featuring open plan living, kitchen and dining with direct access to the back patio and separate media room, this home has plenty of room to relax and entertain the whole family.
At a glance;
• Spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen with sliding door access to the back patio. Modern kitchen with large island bench, plenty of storage, electric appliances and dishwasher.
• Separate media room with split system air conditioner.
• Five spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in robes. Master bedroom complete with large walk-in robe, ensuite and sliding door access to the back patio.
• Main bathroom complete with separate bath and shower. Separate toilet located adjacent for added convenience.
• Separate laundry with linen cupboard and direct access to the outdoor clothesline.
• Large outdoor area with views of the garden containing more than 50 native plants, native bird life and a seasonal dam.
• Double garage with remote roller door access.
• 6 m x 7m powered shed with side access.
• 3 kW solar system.
• 2 acre (8,111m2) fully fenced allotment with established gardens around the home.
• Rates: Approx. $3500 p/a
• Current rental appraisal: $520-$560/wk
Located in O'Connell, nearby Kirkwood Road, this property is within a short 5-minute drive of all amenities including Kirkwood shopping complex, schools, parks and the Toondoon Botanic Gardens.
Call Hayley on 0431 378 684 to arrange your private inspection. You don't want to miss out on this one.
- 5 beds
- 2 baths
- 4 garage
- Land is 8111.00 m2