9 Melanie Court, Boyne Island
Built by local builder Chris Allen (formerly Coastal Homes) and situated in a quiet cul de sac, this beautiful executive residence affords you privacy and a touch of class at a very affordable price. Elevated to catch the breeze, the home also has solar to reduce the cost of living.
At a glance:
– Galley style, contemporary kitchen complete with near new AEG oven and Baumatic cooktop/rangehood, Miele integrated dishwasher, breakfast bar, plenty of cupboard space, walk in pantry and pendant lighting
– Separate media room with air-conditioning, carpet, projector screen and projector.
– Four spacious bedrooms complete with fans, carpets, built in robes and air-conditioning.
– King size master suite with ensuite, walk in robe, downlights and ceiling fan.
– 3.2kw solar and gas hot water system.
– Double lock up garage with remote panel lift door and internal access to the home.
– Powered 1.5 bay Colourbond shed with side access from the front of the property.
– Low maintenance, drought tolerant gardens with fully automatic and programmable irrigation.
– Retained back yard and flat turfed area, ideal for children and pets!
– Private, covered alfresco area adjoining the kitchen, dining and living. Ceiling mounted speakers running from the media room.
– All ceiling fans replaced about 1-2 years ago with minimal sound, wooden blades.
– Front timber decking from kerb to portico.
The home was also repainted inside and out approximately 4 years ago and you have the added peace of mind with security screens to windows and doors. Built and held by just the one owner, you can appreciate the quality of workmanship and maintenance in the design and style of this lovely home.
Contact Alicia for more information or to arrange your inspection.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 1112.00 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Outdoor Entertaining