FIVE BEDROOM HOME WITH SHED + VIEWS
Positioned perfectly on it's 3,472m2 allotment and located in the exclusive Tree Tops Estate this family home will tick plenty of boxes for all buyers wanting to find their new dream home.
Boasting wonderful bushland views this award winning IM Builders home offers the total package and needs to be seen to be appreciated.
At a glance ;
- 5 well sized bedrooms fitted with carpet, built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans and curtains. The fifth bedroom can be utilized as a home office which offers plenty of value.
- Master suite features a private and exclusive courtyard, split system air conditioning, walk in robe and ensuite with shower , vanity and toilet.
- HUGE open plan living/dining at the heart of the home which flows perfectly through to the lovely outdoor patio area. Equipped with split system air conditioning and vinyl planking this is the ideal area for entertaining all your family and friends.
- Spacious kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel dishwasher, electric oven, electric cooktop and plenty of storage space.
- Main bathroom features bath, shower, vanity and separate toilet for added convenience.
- Large laundry with plenty of bench space and storage is certainly not an issue in this home. Sliding door cupboards are located in both the laundry and hallway.
- Outdoor patio area with stunning bushland views that goes as far as the eye can see. Sit back and relax with the lovely breezes that this home has to offer.
- Side access through to the double bay powered shed. Ample room to park a large boat or caravan or both.
Get away from the hustle and bustle and make your move today. This really feels like your a million miles away with the peace and quiet this home has to offer while still only being a direct 10 minute drive to the Gladstone CBD.
If your after a large family home built by a quality builder in an exclusive part of Gladstone then look no further and call Michael on 0405 954 034 or email email@example.com today.
- 5 beds
- 2 baths
- 2 garage
- Land is 3472.00 m2